 CAD / Development / 4817 (-5)
  Re: Partial list of parts for 2000-02 Update

(...) Sorry about the employment thing. I know what its like to be fired. If you want, I can reorient the longarm musket part. I'll do it the same way you would - with LDAO. Steve (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: question on naming - pirate guns vs. modern guns

(...) *either* the "Pirate Musket Pistol" *or* the "Wild West Pistol Revolver"... You *don't* know for *certain* just by looking at that name... (Continued below.) (...) By using "modern" and "archaic", there would be *no* ambiguity: an *archaic* (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: question on naming - pirate guns vs. modern guns

How about just minifig gun musket minifig gun pistol minifig gun revolver and minifig gun rifle (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  question on naming - pirate guns vs. modern guns

OK, I've done DAT files for three of the four firearms that LegoCo produces for Lego minifigs (the pirate pistol, the pirate musket, and the wild west revolver), and I still have questions on how we should name these weapons. Both the wild west guns (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Partial list of parts for 2000-02 Update

(...) Yeah, about that... I had LDAO loaded on my PC at the office. I just recently got internet access at home. Having been fired recently -- and thus no more access to my work PC with all the other programs loaded -- I've been uploading programs, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact