 CAD / Development / 4817
Re: Partial list of parts for 2000-02 Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 14:36:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Franklin W. Cain wrote:

I've got a note that says I asked if you could reorient
and renumber the katana and the longarm musket.

Yeah, about that...
I had LDAO loaded on my PC at the office.
I just recently got internet access at home.
Having been fired recently -- and thus no more access
to my work PC with all the other programs loaded --
I've been uploading programs, or at least trying to.
I have yet to successfully install LDAO on my PC
(which is what I'll need to re-orient/inline
the musket and the katana).

Also, the looking for new employment thing
has been a speedbump in my fixing this problem
with installing LDAO.  Sorry for the delay.

Sorry about the employment thing.  I know what its like to be fired.

If you want, I can reorient the longarm musket part.  I'll do it the same
way you would - with LDAO.

Steve