 CAD / Development / 4797 (-5)
  New Parts Category: Cockpit

This is for everyone who considers themselves to be an L-CAD'er. Two of the parts submitted for the next parts update are particularly hard to categorize. These are the large cockpit base from the Rock Raiders, and the windscreen base from Aquazone. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Whats the color # for "silver"

(...) Maybe, but LDraw renderers typically aren't sophisticated enough to render a chromed surface, so the only possible differences are in the color. If you take away the shiny/reflective nature of the chromed parts, I think the color would be very (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  [somewhat of Topic] Connecting an Arm to a Gear

I would like to ask you guys, for your setup for connecting an arm (or whatever is similar to a robot arm) into a 24 tooth Gear. I'm searching especially for the smaller/sturdiest setup. Just have to take into account that the Gear is attached to an (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Whats the color # for "silver"

(...) Right now (IIRC), L2P and L3P convert both 503 and 383 to chrome silver. I've used both color codes in my DAT files... (...) But since the colors look the same in LDraw/LEdit, this might cause some confusion. (...) I haven't seen the new (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Whats the color # for "silver"

(...) Good question. This should have a different color code than the chrome silver (which is 383). 503 looks the same as 383, because it's dithered from the same colors (white and light gray). But with a different color code, it would be easy for (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact