 CAD / Development / 4795
4794  |  4796
Subject:
[somewhat of Topic] Connecting an Arm to a Gear
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 18:23:22 GMT

I would like to ask you guys, for your setup for connecting an arm (or whatever
is similar to a robot arm) into a 24 tooth Gear.
I'm searching especially for the smaller/sturdiest setup.

Just have to take into account that the Gear is attached to an Axel, which
traverses it and sticks out on both sides, which is what makes this setup a
little bit tricky.

Thanks, in advance, for any input.

P.S.
  Either an image or that file will do.