 CAD / Development / 4547 (-20)
  Re: ldglite is now homeless

(...) I have to disagree with you. I think a CVS repository on the internet will be a big help for me. I need a revision control system anyways to keep myself organized, even if nobody else uses it. Having it on the internet is a bonus since I can (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite is now homeless

(...) I moved my pages from Geocities a long time ago but I kept some files there to redirect users to my new page and to be a mirror site. And CVS is only good if you have more people helping you, to me it didn't help much. :) Leonardo (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Hunt for missing primitives

Hi all, Reviewing the new parts of the Vote 2000-1 I noticed that some primitives are missing from my machine. e.g. 'box4-1.dat' I reinstalled 'ldraw.exe' and all James' and Terry's updates, but this primitive wasn't there. However, 'lcad9807.exe' (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite is now homeless

(...) I already replied with an apology, but I think I'm going to give the sourceforge a try. I think CVS will help me organize things a bit. Plus I had plenty of problems connecting to geocities when I wanted to update the site there. Don (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite is now homeless

(...) I was thinking the same thing. I already registered the project there and am currently waiting for the project to be approved. I can't wait to get access to the CVS. That's gonna make things soo much simpler. Don (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite is now homeless

(...) I got the same message a while ago, if you reply and say that you'll behave they will reopen your account. Leonardo (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: (Some) Parts which are in the update-pipeline

(...) AFAIK steve this should go in update 2000-01, because the normal color #16 version is. (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Subparts for Black Falcon and Wolfpack Patterns ?

(...) So this means that even if I had redone the torsos then they would have been wrong? (...) AFAIK yes. (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite is now homeless

(...) Why don't you set up an account at (URL) ? KL (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  ldglite is now homeless

(...) Apparently the quick links to the latest zip files that I published in lugnet violated the geocities Terms Of Service by bypassing the homepage with the advertisements (or something like that). Oops! Don (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Help for povray needed!

(...) There are a couple of ways around this. One is to write all the POV-Ray commands to a .BAT file, using the START command with its /WAIT option. After compiling all the needed files, run the .BAT file. Another way is to launch POV-Ray, then put (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  (Some) Parts which are in the update-pipeline

As requested, here is a list of part-files which are in the queue for the 2000-02 update. These are files which were intended for 2000-01, but I either didn't have a chance to review them, or there was some hold-up in the process. Files which were (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: open source & inventory ?

unfortunately, both sites seem to be no longer available. :-( (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting Open for LCAD Parts Update 2000-01

(...) Hmm. There's a couple of problems with your examples. In overdraw2.png, you are having the quad intersect the circle exactly at two vertices. If the quad was a bit narrower, you would need to split the two original triangles, retaining the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Comments on parts up for vote- Pt 1

(...) No, it's a good thing to have a program to identify these things. Even though edges-only primitives can't be BFC'ed, I'm guessing there could be other advantages to avoiding singular matrices, and few disadvantages. Steve (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Some Words To BFC

(...) OK, that sounds reasonable -- it's something that a clean-up program could look for, even though it's not practical for a rendering program to do the same. Steve (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: BFC: LITS 2

(...) Whew! Only one of those files is mine! :\ (...) True. (...) I don't think that's necessary. If a subfile is not certified, then the renderer will not apply BFC processing to the subfile. Besides, if having all subfiles certified was a (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Smoke-Clear color code (was: Problem with 1-4con1.dat)

(...) I don't think there is a sanctioned color-code yet ... checking ... checking ... nope, nothing in the color table in the FAQ. Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Unless someone complains otherwise, the proper LDraw color-code for 'smoked-transparent', AKA (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: what is legos official view of ldraw?

(...) I'd say it would be ok even then, imo. (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Syntax error in official part 754.dat?

(...) There was a discussion about this awhile ago. Since LDraw will interpret these lines as subfile commands, the lines are syntactically correct. Badly formed, but not invalid. And 754.dat is getting fixed in the 2000-01 update! Steve (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact