 CAD / Development / 4382 (-5)
  71184 Bar 4.5L Straight is too short

Hi, I just noticed that the part "71184 Bar 4.5L Straight" is too short. According to my findings, it should have been approx 8 LDU longer. Fredrik (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Are anybody working on the Star Wars Battle Droid arms?

(...) cad modeller and then converted by stl2dat ! wasn't it ? I would like to recommend you and every body else which will use this type of lego part building (CAD -> convert program(ex:stl2dat)), to be very carefull with the tesselation (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Some Words To BFC

(...) When do you actually stop, when you find the correct orientation ? or after a few fixed iterations ? Eventually you could end up with an infinite loop if you are not carefull. That method does NOT really garantees any correct results due to (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: The geometry of minifigs

(...) Da, you are correct. I'd go with the (14,0) shoulder position -- it has better (hidden) precision. 14.345 is derived, as you pointed out, and it is rounded. Does LGEO have the minifig torso? It'd be so nice to have truly rounded edges and (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: The geometry of minifigs

(...) Ok, thanks. I understand. It's not interesting for me (in this setting) to know the angles and offsets of the _true_ minifig. What is of interest is the values that were used to _model_ the minifig. This is because what I want to do is to pose (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact