 CAD / Development / 3962 (-10)
  Re: LdLite 1.6.1 (maybe)

(...) I think my problems in IE5 have to do with the 'other characters' that ldlite doesn't like. But that's just a guess. Steve (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM

(...) So? In many more cases, the VB runtimes will *not* be installed. And the not-installed machines are more likely to be run by the technically-un-savvy. An easy-to-use installer doesn't do any good if it won't run on the majority of machines. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  I need parts, and I can make you famous

Well, I can make you a little bit famous. I need two parts modeled for a series of articles I'm writing for the O'Reilly Network ((URL) Anyone who models these parts for me will be acknowledged by name (including a web link, if you wish) in the body (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LdLite 1.6.1 (maybe)

(...) As" (...) Don't bother, it turns out the "Save As" code was in another source file (ldlitedoc.cpp vs ldliteview.cpp) where it got overlooked. I'll give it another shot this weekend. I'm a bit curious why it didn't work in IE5 for you, but that (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Sheriff's torso - Original town element

(...) I could really use the various decorated elements from the shell promo sets, to make my petrol station look better. I am particularly wanting any of the stickers from the pumps set and the tanker set and also the torso with the shell logo (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Argh! Need Help with POV-Ray

On Mon, 7 Feb 2000 19:19:01 GMT, "Coby Bassett" <coby@exo.com> wrote: <technical info snipped> Hey wow! It works! ^_^ Thanks alot. ^_^ Kya (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw to QuickTime was Re: Usefull little feature

(...) Wow, that was quick :) I was thinking, though that one *Huge* advantage of being able to do this through LdLite, is that when you generate the QTVR matrix, It could be made to rotate the model in teh horizontal axis and step through the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Sheriff's torso - Original town element

(...) non (...) I tend to produce original parts for specific purposes - which is also the reason I modify pre-existing parts - such as a percolating idea about a square Town roadsign, for a state highway marker. Is there a TLG torso/other (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM

(...) That is all well and good but remember that is a lot of cases the vb runtime dlls are going to be installed anyway, when things like LDAO or the like are installed. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Correct name for hose subfiles in OMR models?

What is the correct name for hose subfiles in OMR models? What about subfiles for other stuff such as if I put a chain made from the technic links in a subfile? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact