 CAD / Development / 3960
3959  |  3961
Subject:
I need parts, and I can make you famous
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 15:41:09 GMT

Well, I can make you a little bit famous. I need two parts
modeled for a series of articles I'm writing for the
O'Reilly Network (http://www.oreillynet.com/). Anyone who
models these parts for me will be acknowledged by name
(including a web link, if you wish) in the body of
the article.

I need the treads from the Robotics Invention System
and the white tread hubs, part 32007. I'll be using
the parts in a series of POVRay-rendered building
instructions

If being famous isn't enough, I can throw in a copy
of the O'Reilly book of your choice.

Please respond soon; I'd like to have these pieces
by February 20th.

Regards,
Jonathan

-----