 CAD / Development / 3872 (-10)
  Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff

(...) Well, excuse my ignorance, but I couldn't find the source at (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff

(...) What about the parts libraries used by the Ray tracing folks? Or is a totally new format in order? Either way I think the right thing to do is start with some utilities that convert the LDRAW formatted parts to whatever form we want to use. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff

(...) Take a look at my previous post, LeoCAD is GPL. I know it doesn't look like LDraw but you can still run "leocad foo.dat" and it will render the file or "leocad foo.dat -i foo.gif" and it will save a GIF file (JPG, PNG and BMP also supported). (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff

(...) Cool! That is my long term goal with LDraw-mode, too. I'm hoping to be able to make Emacs/LDraw-mode communicate (over X?) with some CAD system. That will give me the power and flexibility of Emacs combined with the joy of the LDraw format. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff

(...) I really don't understand you, I'm not the one who has problems sharing (what I have done or what others have done). Ha ha ha ha Hohohoho Hehehehehe. Leonardo (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff

(...) I believe that all new computers have 3D cards and the current format of the library is very easy to use but it's not good for hardware acceleration. (...) Hmm... :pserver:guest@gerf....r/cvsroot, pw = guest. :) Leonardo (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Colors for pneumatic cylinder (was Re: Looking for broken pneumatics)

"SB" == Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> writes: SB> - Shortcut part file, referencing all the other files SB> - Plunger part file SB> - Metal rod sub-part file SB> - Black peg connector sub-part file SB> - Cylinder part file SB> - Yellow (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Help with LDLite

Hi. Perhaps your pathname to the LDRAW files or to your model files contains a space or some other unfriendly character. Try everything with the path C:\LDRAW or similar, and see if that works. -gyug (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff

Ha ha ha ha Hohohoho Hehehehehe. You must be new around here. That's *not* how these people think. -gyug (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Colors for pneumatic cylinder

(...) I don't think "primitive" would be the correct term, but a sub-part (for the parts\s folder) would be. It didn't make sense to sub-part the "nozzle"/"connector" for the pneumatic tube on the air tank, since it is different from the "nozzle" on (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact