 CAD / Development / 3862 (-5)
  Re: Suggestion for MLCad Plug-Ins

Steve Bliss skrev i meddelandet ... (...) (where's the second approach?) (...) information. (...) Of course! Why didn't *I* think of that? (message type 2) (...) as (...) parts, (...) One long string with line separators? Or a multi-message approach (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Colors for pneumatic cylinder

(...) Thanks a lot for the above, for a minute I was quite lost, but offcourse, it can't be any other way (the structure, not me being lost:)). I would argue that a new primitive would be handy here, the "connector" for the tubes, since it is (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff

(...) I've gotta remember to remove that WTOWER.DAT file so folks can't tell what a lousy builder I am. :) (Besides, it uses an unofficial piece or two) (...) Now you're onto something. I started with ldlite because the source was in C/C++ and was (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff

(...) Yes, the file included in the ldglite zip. :) Now another question, why there are so many people writing different CAD programs ? I believe that we surely would be a lot better if we helped each other instead of start a new project. Please (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff

(...) I haven't looked at your code but it looks like you're using a single buffered window, that's a huge slowdown since drivers are optimized for games and games use double buffered windows and of course, a single buffer window is always slower. I (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact