 CAD / Development / 3842 (-10)
  Help with LDLite

Hello, I've just installed LDLite. Everything seems to be OK, I can lauch it. But after openning a DAT file, nothing appears on the screen. I've tried to change the LDraw specified folder, but it doesn't work. (Ldraw and Ledit work fine...) Could (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 9v train idea book: I might be making one, anyone interested?

(...) Cool! The source is in the zip file at (URL) think the only tricky part will be the makefile. You can look at makefile.linux for ideas. There's really not all that much to it. Send me an email if you need any help. Don dheyse@hotmail.com (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 9v train idea book: I might be making one, anyone interested?

(...) Hello. I just got into GL via Quesa. Yes, GLUT (ca 1994) is present in Apple's OpenGL release. I would be happy to give it a trial compile. An aside. The widespread use of OpenGL on the Mac is recent. For most of Apple's MacOS epoch, 3D was (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Best-Lock vs. Kloss?

(...) Yea, I could give it a try (I've e-mailed you because I don't really follow l.c.d). Just point me to what I need to do to set it up. (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 9v train idea book: I might be making one, anyone interested?

(...) If anybody has a Mac with a C compiler and access to opengl and GLUT (which I think have been ported to the Mac) I could use them to build a Mac version of ldglite. It should build fairly easily since GLUT is pretty much window system (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff

(...) Hey, that would be great! But before you compile it, I think I have a fix for the empty window problem Todd's been seeing. If you find the line with gluPerspective() in main.c, change the -500.0 to 1000.0. Apparently it's clipping EVERYTHING (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Looking for broken pneumatics

(...) For parts like that, you don't need to model the inside of the part. That is not required for it to be submitable to the LDraw parts library. Of course, if you _want_to_, it adds to the quality of the parts if the internals is modeled! Fredrik (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Suggestion for MLCad Plug-Ins

Steve Bliss skrev i meddelandet ... (...) We'll think about it later... (...) When a (...) Sounds like a good idea - I'll test it when Real Life permits. Will LDAO also allow drag *from* LDAO to xxx? By using the same protocol you could use LDAO (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff

(...) files (...) Rats, I did some reading this weekend and discovered the glPolygonOffset() function I used to highlight the lines was added in gl version 1.1. I was really hoping this was the problem. Oh well, I know another way, I just have to do (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Java .DAT file renderer redux

Hello! If so is interested in coding this applet I can offer the Java Ldraw reader I coded. At the moment, I can't offer much more (no time for coding at home...). May be we can ask the guys who made the applets listed in Todd's previous message to (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact