 CAD / Development / 3561
  part 2951, some questions

I've managed to measure the 2951, and now I have a few questions. What is the preferred place for 0,0,0? I'd say exactly between the pegholes, but this is, as you know, my first piece, so enlighten me if I'm way off. Beneath every tooth, there is a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: part 2951, some questions

(...) I'd say that's a good place to put the origin. On the other hand, the user is fairly likeliy to tilt the bucket off an axle in either the upper or the lower pegholes, so centering the part in the centre of either the upper or lower pegholes (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: part 2951, some questions  [DAT]

(...) I will centre between the lower pegholes then. (...) Goood:) (...) correction: I will not put the measurements up, as they are changing as I get along. Look below for more on this. (...) As of now, it looks like the worst part is figuring out (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)