 CAD / Development / 3375
Re: Problems with Ldraw related sites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:10:41 GMT

[ FUT lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw ]

Manfred:

Well, for me, trying to view the site with Microsoft
Internet Explorer, the Parts Tracker has been permanently
down since the end of October. I realy miss it.

I have written Zach and asked him what is happening, but it
looks like part of the problem is related to a
misconfiguration of the server (I didn't get any HTTP 404
errors, only 403's).

If anybody are in touch with Zach Benz, please ask him to write
me at <sparre@nbi.dk> or call me at (+33) 1 44 32 35 90 so
we can get the parts tracker back on track.

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --
      --  Web...:  <URL:http://www.ldraw.org/FAQ/>  --