 CAD / Development / 3094
    Re: Track parts naming scheme survey —Manfred Moolhuysen
   In lugnet.cad.dev, Larry Pieniazek writes: [Snipped] (...) Hmmm, hmmm, that might actually work, but I think it's just a tiny bit more complicated as you think. Please keep in mind that there are track parts implicitly intended for either the 4.5 V (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Track parts naming scheme survey —Larry Pieniazek
     Yes! Excellent compromise! It's got the key stuff up front and the fact that not all parts are 4.5v specific or 9v specific comes out clearly. Adviesbureau Noord/Zuidlijn wrote: <very nice work, all of which I snipped> (...) I'll say! :-) Now say (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Track parts naming scheme survey —Larry Pieniazek
   Adviesbureau Noord/Zuidlijn wrote: <snipped it again!> Except I think you forgot the sleeper, or else I missed it. it's neither 12v or 4.5v so it ought to be Train Track Sleeper or Train Track Slotted Sleeper but I'm not sure which. (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)