 CAD / Development / 295
    RE: DAT voting page up —Lars C. Hassing
   (...) Yes, there is a huge amount of studs hiding inside other bricks. Anybody got an intelligent algorithm? This would be applicable for LDLite too and save a lot of unnecessary rendering. However, watch out for transparent bricks... /Lars (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: DAT voting page up —Roy Earls
    Lars C. Hassing wrote in message (...) Geez, Lars, ( smacking my head with a very large blunt object ) I hadn't thought of that one! Oh, well, back to the drawing board. Thanks for the idea it may save me some debugging time. Roy (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: DAT voting page up —Paul Gyugyi
   I've thought about this also. A while back we discussed adding a feature that would remember the file and line number for each pixel in an LDLite-created image. You could use this information to strip out non-visible lines before exporting to POV, (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

    Paul Gyugyi wrote in message <36D655B5.93F4637D@g...yi.com>... (...) That sounds great Paul. What I've been doing is working with the internal scripting of Rhino to stripe and weld the internal structure. Since I use the DATs via DXF conversion and (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)