 CAD / Development / 2889
  Question on Colors for MLCad!

Since many people are asking for the enhanced color dialog in MLCad I'm planning to introduce it now. But before that I have some questions where I hope you can answere them, and help me out: 1) In general there exist some predefined colors, in the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Question on Colors for MLCad!

(...) colors go (...) 0-15, 32-47, and 255-511 are LDraw-supported colors. There are a number of other colors < 100 supported by LDLite (check the documentation). LDLite also supports the COLOR meta command by which the user can custom define any (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Question on Colors for MLCad!

Ok, MLCad already supports color meta commands of LDLite except the naming feature, I'll try to implement this into the next version, along with some suggestions from the articles arround "Suggestions for developers of LCAD programs. But one (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)