 CAD / Development / 2894
Re: Question on Colors for MLCad!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 22:49:36 GMT

"Michael Lachmann" <m.lachmann@xpoint.at> writes:
1) In general there exist some predefined colors, in the range from 0
to  63 with 32 to 63 are transparent colors. As I understood valid • colors go
till 255. Some of the colors in the range from 0 to 63 are not defined,
would it be ok to let the user modify them?

0-15, 32-47, and 255-511 are LDraw-supported colors.
There are a number of other colors < 100 supported by LDLite (check the
documentation).
LDLite also supports the COLOR meta command by which the user can custom
define any color.  You may want to use the same notation for
compatibility.
--Bram