 CAD / Development / 2836
Re: new Windows-based Lego CAD program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 00:46:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Gary Williams writes:
Charles Seyferth wrote in message ...
Sounds good.  One thing that would be nice is to leave a small gap between
pieces so that 2 2x2's don't look like a 2x4...

My plotting engine draws lines at all edges of an element, so it's obvious
where one brick ends and the next begins.

Cool.  Will the renderings be like in the LEGO instructions, or photo-realistic
3D?

Charles