 CAD / Development / 2826
2825  |  2827
Subject:
new Windows-based Lego CAD program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 17:04:43 GMT

I'm developing a new Windows-based Lego CAD program to overcome some of the
shortcomings of similar programs, with emphasis being placed on ease of use
while allowing a great deal of flexibility.  Details are available at
http://www.pcpros.net/~graywolf.  I welcome comments/suggestions/feature
requests.