 CAD / Development / 2817
Re: Voting page for 9906
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 19:32:57 GMT

I have re-aligned it so that the origin is level with the bottom surface, and
re-submitted it to Terry.

Chris

In lugnet.cad.dev, John VanZwieten writes:

Chris Dee <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad.dev, Jeff Stembel writes:
I noticed something else.  The Barrel 3x3x3.5 should be 4x4x3.5.  Also, its
insertion point needs changing.  It floats a couple(4?) LDUs over a brick • when
moved normally.

Jeff
Yes you're right it should be named 4x4x3.5, my mistake, and the origin is
rather obscure. Any opinions, anyone, on where the origin should be located • -
on the small barrel the origin is at the top to aid placement of a 2x2 round
plate as a lid. Should I do the same for this (a 4x4 dish can be used as a • lid)
?

Maybe just make sure that the insertion point is 8*n LDU above the bottom, so
that it can be correctly placed in regular movement mode.

-John Van