 CAD / Development / 2501
Re: Voting page for 9906
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:34:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Terry Keller writes:
OK part fiends,

The voting page for update 9906 is up and running:
http://www.ldraw.org/memorial/archive/voting/datvote.html

It *should* be all ready to go.  I hope so, as my new computer just got
zapped by lightning and the modem died. (using the old computer right now).

Okay, I looked at the pieces, and here are my thoughts on the ones I had
problems with:

I noticed something else.  The Barrel 3x3x3.5 should be 4x4x3.5.  Also, its
insertion point needs changing.  It floats a couple(4?) LDUs over a brick when
moved normally.

Jeff