 CAD / Development / 2778
  Re: [LDAO] New beta version available

(...) Could you send me a file that has this problem? I've never run across it. Heard about it plenty of times, but never experienced it personally. (...) Don't worry. I added a checkbox next to the radio button, so now the checkbox blocks out the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [LDAO] New beta version available

(...) will do, i'll mail you something tonight.. i never would have figured this one out, but i saw it when i was doing all the technic wheels a couple of months ago, and on a small update i just sent terry.. i thought it was me, trashing things (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [LDAO] New beta version available

(...) wouldn't you know it.. now i can't recreate the error.. not sure what circumstances cause it.. but it *has* happened... here's something odd that's going on with the inliner though.. i open a file (298.dat) from the models directory (i copied (...) (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [LDAO] New beta version available

(...) Hmm. That sounds like it's situational, not data-dependent. IOW, something you did earlier caused a condition where the inliner messed up. Yuck. (...) Yes, the Inliner (the one separate from the editors) does a standard LDraw-search for a (...) (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [LDAO] New beta version available

(...) i agree.. if i see it happen again, i'll try to detail the processes that led me up to seeing the error occur J (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)