 CAD / Development / 2639
Re: i admit i was wrong
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 05:07:22 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
news:37B5A8FA.53861CF3@voyager.net...
Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> writes:

[...] but neither is he firable in the work sense. [...]

For sociological reasons, yes?

This is the type of thing I've been worried about.  Is this doing more harm
or good.

I am a relatively new part author (1 year of experience).  I'm working on a
part right now (the crossbow) that I have mindboggling questions about, but
I am holding off because I hate the idea of fitting into Jonathan's mold of
a new part author.  To this end I've been killing myself for the past 2
weeks trying to figure out why most of my line/plane intersect equations
work and 4 don't AAGHHH!  And I've been afraid to post any 'annoying'
questions because look how Jonathan's posts have been taken.  In my mind all
of this has turned our wonderful nurturing group into a be-on-guard and
watch your posts group.

We're talking about ostracizing someone.  How many people here have felt
ostracized by one group or another?  Haven't we all?  Now it seems lugnet is
going to be that way too.

True he's posted rude and annoying messages in the past, that's just his
nature and he may not intend them that way.  He has a big red target painted
on him and I feel bad thinking that his feelings are really being hurt by
all these discussions- yes, I'm being sappy, that's just my emotional state
right now.  And yes, he may deserve all this, but why should everyone else
stoop to this level of rudeness?

Thanks for reading,
Adam