 Off-Topic / Fun / 2605
Re: i admit i was wrong
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 10:51:37 GMT

At 02:00 AM 8/15/99 , Tom McDonald wrote:
In this medium, the use of "netiquette" is a *must*. Also, the use of a
smiley
;-) or a winky ;-) to denote an attempt at humor can go a *long* way in
diffusing a firebomb of a remark, as possibly demonstrated above.

*Shift* Key Tom.... :)  (Or is it ;-) )

:P

(and call me stupid cause its only on my way to pressing the send button
that I found the 'yanospamhoo' - where's the
spamcake?  Spamcaaaaake!  Spamcaaaaake!!)

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Commonwealth Edison: What do you do with OUR power?

Get paid to surf the web!  Visit:
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DGO655