 CAD / Development / 2618
Re: i admit i was wrong
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 17:35:54 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> writes:

[...] but neither is he firable in the work sense. [...]

For sociological reasons, yes?

For logical reasons. To be fired, you have to be employed, or at least
there has to be some sort of fixed arrangement that you can be dismissed
from (you can be fired from a volunteer job, but you can't be "fired"
from hanging around the Salvation Army and making inane suggestions and
silly requests, you can only be banned).

So, ya, I guess, for sociological reasons as well, depending on your
definition.

Merely the sort of minor distinction that I love to pounce on, even if I
set it up myself. :-) Not really germane to the main thread of
discussion.

lugnet.