 CAD / Development / 2603
Re: i admit i was wrong
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 05:03:13 GMT

At 10:26 PM 8/13/99 , Larry Pieniazek wrote:

snip a good analogy...

JW is not indispensable, but neither is he firable in the work sense.

The above story is just for what it's worth. I actually agree with
almost everything everyone is saying... but I don't want us to act too
hastily.

I think too hastily would have been in February.  But now is long past
due.  He has been asked and told and demanded time upon time to change his
mannerisms, his floods of posts, and his methods of posts, and he has flat
out in our faces ignored it up until this point.  I say give it a few days
and then motion for an ultimatum if nothing changes.

Its not like the group will lose a ton.  It might just gain a ton!

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Commonwealth Edison: What do you do with OUR power?

Get paid to surf the web!  Visit:
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DGO655