 CAD / Development / 2578
Re: i admit i was wrong
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 20:01:04 GMT

Anders Isaksson wrote:

Mookie skrev i meddelandet <37B4507F.81B41AA8@worldnet.att.net>...
.. comformity is something you need to
deal with every day in your life.. you learn to conform at work.. you
learn to conform at home, you learn to conform on the internet..

Well, throwing people out of the door is not the most pedagogic (w/sp?) way of
teaching them, is it?
--

I never said anything about doing that... I even said Time will tell at
the end of the message.

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy