 CAD / Development / 2444
    Re: why is no-one saying anything about my parts? —Jonathan Wilson
   every part in the current voting batch is made with the real piece in hand. (this also applies to parts not in the vote but posted to cad.dat.parts recently such as the wheel hard plastic large) every part has been checked by me before (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: why is no-one saying anything about my parts? —Steve Bliss
     (...) I agree completely with everything Tim wrote in his posting. I just didn't want to post now, because I've blasted you in the past. (...) I constantly make mistakes in parts, but I don't think Chris Dee ever has. (...) Which is a very good (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

         Re: why is no-one saying anything about my parts? —Todd Lehman
     (...) I just went back and re-read Tim's message for the third time, and I agree with everything as well. One thing for everyone to keep in mind, BTW, is that even though there are newsgroups here, this is not Usenet. Here, problem users can be (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: why is no-one saying anything about my parts? —Ryan Dennett
   Jonathan, maybe we do need to try and respect your current attempts, but please try and follow some simple standards. I think that these are the biggest things that got people mad at you for 1. Don't post gobs of messages of .dats. If you just focus (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)