 CAD / Development / 2125
Re: url for the parts tracker?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 03:26:45 GMT

At 09:24 PM 6/23/99 +0000, Steve Bliss wrote:
We should probably incorporate that into ldraw.org as well.

Just link to it!

I understand that you want to have a standard style across the LDraw
resources.  And ldraw.org should always be willing to host LDraw-related
content (utilities, information, etc) for anyone who wants to contribute
it.  But just because something is LDraw-related, does not mean it needs to
be sited on ldraw.org.

I get your point, but something as necessary as the parts tracker should at
least contain visible links to ldraw.org, if not be hosted there.

-Tim Courtney
ldraw.org Project Coordinator

http://www.ldraw.org
http://www.zacktron.com