 CAD / Development / 2124
Re: can we please work out what to do about the black castle wall pieces?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 00:42:26 GMT

good ieda. we simply put 4444p??.dat in 3!6 with 38 pattern and also in #16 with #7
pattern. as for names something like castle wall x by x by x with scattered stones
pattern in light grey???