 CAD / Development / 2130
Re: url for the parts tracker?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 12:53:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
On Wed, 23 Jun 1999 16:59:01 GMT, Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote:

At 04:08 PM 6/23/99 +0000, John VanZwieten wrote:
http://www3.hmc.edu/~zbenz/parttracker/partlist.shtml

Yes, lots of people use it.  Those who don't (or forget, as we all do
sometimes) risk wasting their time on parts others are/have done.

We should probably incorporate that into ldraw.org as well.

Just link to it!

I understand that you want to have a standard style across the LDraw
resources.  And ldraw.org should always be willing to host LDraw-related
content (utilities, information, etc) for anyone who wants to contribute
it.  But just because something is LDraw-related, does not mean it needs to
be sited on ldraw.org.

Steve

But if it was moved, the script could be refined so that things could be
modified or removed as necessary, instead of just adding more info.

Jeff