 CAD / Development / 2107
  url for the parts tracker?

can someone help me find the parts tracker? i have lost the url... does anyone even still use the tracker? (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: url for the parts tracker?

(URL) lots of people use it. Those who don't (or forget, as we all do sometimes) risk wasting their time on parts others are/have done. -John Van Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message news:3770F510.BFFF28...ail.com... (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: url for the parts tracker?

(...) We should probably incorporate that into ldraw.org as well. And have a submission form for people submitting information on parts they plan to work on or have completed. I was looking through the tracker and noticed Luis Fernandez was planning (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: url for the parts tracker?

(...) Just link to it! I understand that you want to have a standard style across the LDraw resources. And ldraw.org should always be willing to host LDraw-related content (utilities, information, etc) for anyone who wants to contribute it. But just (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: url for the parts tracker?

(...) I get your point, but something as necessary as the parts tracker should at least contain visible links to ldraw.org, if not be hosted there. -Tim Courtney ldraw.org Project Coordinator (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: url for the parts tracker?

(...) But if it was moved, the script could be refined so that things could be modified or removed as necessary, instead of just adding more info. Jeff (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: url for the parts tracker?

(...) True. But it shouldn't be an immediate goal of ours. There's a couple things that hold importance here, the download area and the OMR. Once we get the ball rolling on these we can work on that. Anyways, Steve has a point. But something as (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: url for the parts tracker?

(...) Tim, Steve is speaking from a very wise standpoint (on many levels). You can never go wrong by offering to host things that people voluntarily contribute. But if people start to get the feeling that there is pressure to contribute or to let go (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)