 CAD / Development / 2034
Re: LDAO Suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 13:01:58 GMT

At 12:21 PM 6/12/99 +0000, Jamie Obrien wrote:
On the Left put a TreeView listing all of the different style folders
that the user might want, PLUS a folder that lists all of the models
in the models directory. The All folder would display the ListView
like the others would, but might have some icons that indicate sub
model, whether or not the model is sorted in a style folder (space,
town, BS Jr!).

I'm not sure I follow you on 'style folders'.  I'm assuming the user would
create their own style folders?

Yeah just folders where you could keep the various themes of models,
like Space, Technic,  etc.

This is not necessary if we can create subfolders that models can be stored
in.  There should be no requirement to what the folder name is, nor should
it be a specific 'style.'  People should be able to create whatever folder
they want to and put whatever they want to in it.

Keep Building!!

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com

AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

You've seen their sites and read their posts, now see their faces:
RTL/LUGNET Legofest 1999: http://www.zacktron.com/legofest/

LEGO: SP++++c(6973)[ip++++ bt2++++ ex+++ ft+++ sp+++ ut++]
AQ+++(6175)[an+++ as++ hn-- sr--] TO++[ob+ dv+ tc-- tt-- tjr.---] TC++ CA+
PI+ BV--- DU--- HM--- S+ LS>+++  #++++  Hal M+ A+ YB82m