 CAD / Development / 2009
Re: LDAO Suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:04:02 GMT

On Sun, 6 Jun 1999 04:13:08 GMT, jamien@interworx.com.au (Jamie Obrien)
wrote:

Oops forgot, i believe the explorer functionality is available to us
programmers through (aghhhh!!! COM) though i think it can be done
using the Win32 SDK in C. I was planning on trying to use an explorer
interface for one of my programs, however i use Borland, not M$, so
Com support(bc) aint all that good. Hell it doesn't officially exist.
A rooted explorer shouldn't be too hard, i'll look around for some
examples.

Since I'm using that bane to civilization known as VB, a lot of the
Explorer-style interface is available, I just don't want to recreate the
guts (new file, dragging-and-dropping files, etc).  Unfortunately, it would
make sense to do just that.

Steve