 CAD / Development / 2015
Re: why is it that...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 17:03:39 GMT

On Sun, 6 Jun 1999 04:13:13 GMT, jamien@interworx.com.au (Jamie Obrien)
wrote:

On Thu, 3 Jun 1999 01:05:25 GMT, "jonathan wilson"
<wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrotd:

why is it that no-one seems to be interested in trying to move parts from the
town,space and castle catogries to other catogries (e.g. the castle pike to
minifig pice). i could probobly come up with heaps of good re-naming ideas but
no-one seams to care.
Ah, and what about adding sub-categories or multiple categories ;-O,
too bad the real world has to get in the way, i guess we can dream!

I've occasionally tried to discuss this in relation to the 0 CATEGORY
meta-statement, but I haven't gotten much response.

Steve