 CAD / Development / 2021
Re: why is it that...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 12:53:59 GMT

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999 21:26:37 GMT, "Anders Isaksson"
<isaksson.etuna@REMOVEebox.tninet.se> wrote:

Programming details for Steve:
It would be easy for me to broadcast a specific Windows message on a double
click (or something like that) in LDList, which LDAO could use for pasting the
part name automatically (hint, hint)

I program mostly in VB (or worse), and have only passing knowledge of
Windows messaging.  You'd broadcast a custom message, right?  So all
windows would receive it?  Or just top-level windows?

This is an interesting idea, but I'm not sure I'm ready to tackle a message
hook.  Those things always mess me up in a big way.

Steve