 CAD / Development / 1841
  Update 9904 released

LDraw cognoscente, The last voting parts have been released, LCAD9904. Mostly new parts, with a few fixes that didn't make the last maintenance update. The large Technic shock is not included. Still need to figure out how best to release it. (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Update 9904 released

(...) I took a gander at the patterned baseplates and noticed something disturbing: Half of the (14 existing) patterns don't line up properly. There is much variation between line thickness and positioning, and I don't think there should be. Most, (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Update 9904 released

(...) You are correct, sir. I was aware of that, and Steve Bliss has already said he will fix those of his that are in error, as well as an original piece by James. At the time he said this, I already had the update all ready to go, and so decided (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Update 9904 released

(...) all (...) to (...) Okie Dokie. I wasn't sure if there was anything being done on the subject. ;) Jeff (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Update 9904 released

(...) If there's any problem with the parts I've done, just tell me and I'll fix them but as Jeff said they line up correctly, the only problem could be the orientation. Leonardo (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Update 9904 released

Parts Authors: don't forget to update the Parts Tracker pages. Please mark your parts which are in the LCAD9904 update (and don't need more work). I have to post these reminders as penance for continually forgetting to do my updates. Steve LDraw (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Update 9904 released

(...) The "best" orientation for many parts is debatable, and usually easy enough to change when modelling. Especially on baseplates. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)