 CAD / Development / 1841
1840  |  1842
Subject:
Update 9904 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 09:14:29 GMT

LDraw cognoscente,

The last voting parts have been released, LCAD9904.
Mostly new parts, with a few fixes that didn't make the last maintenance
update.
The large Technic shock is not included.  Still need to figure out how best to
release it.

http://hugin.risoe.dk/JJ_Memorial/official.html
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/2244/official.html

Hopefully, everything is OK.  Let me know if any problems arise.

-- Terry K --
BTW, voting on the next update will start *real* soon.