 CAD / Development / 1576
Re: Unofficial Part: 30357
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 14:57:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Karim Nassar writes:
John VanZwieten wrote:

Interesting.  Because of the very noticable difference in POV-Ray when
circle-based primitives are used, I would suggest using the disc and cyli
primitives whenever possible.  Perhaps we should update the macaroni brick • to
use the primitive's as well.

OK, then before I finish this part, could we have a quick discussion on this
among the Parts Authors? (1)

I haven't heard anything about this, so I'm going to go ahead and finish the
part with the original curve.

[1]  "I was not elected to watch my pieces suffer and DIE while you discuss • this
inconsistency in a committee!" (2)

I hope that nobody took this the wrong way.. it was supposed to be a joke.
It is a paraphrased quote from Queen Amidala from the Second Trailer to Episode
One...

--Karim