 CAD / Development / 1562
Re: Unofficial Part: 30357
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 19:47:23 GMT

John VanZwieten wrote:

Interesting.  Because of the very noticable difference in POV-Ray when
circle-based primitives are used, I would suggest using the disc and cyli
primitives whenever possible.  Perhaps we should update the macaroni brick to
use the primitive's as well.

OK, then before I finish this part, could we have a quick discussion on this
among the Parts Authors? (1)

The optional line between these two surfaces would be:

Hope this is clear enough to help!

Big help.  I get it now.  Thanks :)

--Karim

[1]  "I was not elected to watch my pieces suffer and DIE while you discuss this
inconsistency in a committee!" (2)

[2] My first footnote!