 CAD / Development / 123
  Re: Clone "semi-bricks" (Was: Non-TLG Parts)

(...) That was the opinion stated by Jacob, which I generally agree with, but it depends on the detail in question. Some common, details which are larger than 1LDU details and are skipped in LDraw parts: - the indentations on the undersides of (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Proper tiles (Was: Clone "semi-bricks" (Was: Non-TLG Parts))

(...) Ya know, this has been one of my pet peeves with LDraw. But since I'm too lazy to learn how to create pieces, I haven't said anything about it until now. Would anyone have the time, inclination, and patience to "fix" the 4 dozen or so Tile (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Proper tiles (Was: Clone "semi-bricks" (Was: Non-TLG Parts))

(...) Sure, no problem, I'll get right on it. At the same time, I'll also shave the excess 1LDU off the ends of all the cross-axles, OK? ;) Steve (25 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Proper tiles (Was: Clone "semi-bricks" (Was: Non-TLG Parts))

(...) Actually, this adds weight to our recent use of subpart files for the non- decorated sections of parts which are frequently decorated. If this had been done from the start (no criticism implied) we would now only have to "fix" the subparts - (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)