 CAD / Development / 11162 (-5)
  Re: Ideas for partbin group sorting

(...) I would like to see something that lets parts be in many groups instead of a strict hierarchy... so that, for example, a part could be in "circular", "rounded top" and "stud on top" all at the same time. (13 years ago, 16-Jun-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ideas for partbin group sorting

(...) --snip-- (...) Hi Roland, Had you considered having sub-categories? I'd love to see the following if you could. Bricks -Plain -Patterened -Modified -Panels Plates & Tiles -Plates -Tiles -Patterned tiles -Brackets Round parts -Cones -Dishes (...) (13 years ago, 15-Jun-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Ideas for partbin group sorting

Hello all, I've been working on my LDraw editor during my vacation, and I'm wondering on how to populate the partbin by default. The general mechanics are done and I only need to 'sort' the library so it's handy to use during editing. I got the (...) (13 years ago, 15-Jun-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: SVG renders possible?

(...) Add the following to LDView's command line: -GL2PSAllowed=1 Alternatively, run regedit, browse into the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\So...are\Travis Cobbs\LDView key, then create a new DWORD value there named GL2PSAllowed, and set it to 1. Once you do (...) (13 years ago, 25-May-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: SVG renders possible?

(...) How would I go about enabling this experimental feature? I'd like to try it out on one of my line drawings. Eric Albrecht (13 years ago, 24-May-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact