 CAD / Development / 11096
Re: LDPattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2010 19:29:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Philio wrote:
I had no idea LDraw Draw existed until today ;o)

No greater loss I guess. ;)

I guess LDPattern will work like Quad2dat:
once vertices are created, new points closer than some radius will automatically
snap onto existing ones.

Guess I'll have to take a peep at Quad2dat to see how it works. I thought it was
basically just the same approach as bmp2dat, with the difference it can handle
more file formats and color depths.

/Tore