 CAD / Development / 11092
11091  |  11093
Special:
[DAT] (requires LDraw-compatible viewer)
Subject:
LDPattern + LDS, Proof of Concept
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2010 02:15:44 GMT

Here's a thought LDPattern project file in pure LDS format:

' 3068bpL.lds
' LDS Source File created by LDPattern
0 Tile  2 x  2 with Red L Pattern
0 Name: 3068bpL.dat
0 Author: Tore Eriksson
0 Unofficial Non-LEGO Part
0 BFC NOCERTIFY

' Default parameters to be read into LDPattern Program,
' copied from template:
' LDPATTERN Size 40 40
' LDPATTERN Origin 0 0
' LDPATTERN Grid etc etc...
' Write default faceless sub-part, copied from template
1 16 0 0 0 1 0 0  0 1 0  0 0 1  s\3068bs01.dat

0 // Pattern created by LDPattern
' Load defaults for 3068b
GOSUB 3068b
' Load points added by LDPattern
GOSUB Set01
GOSUB Translate
' Pattern polygons added by LDPattern
4 4  p10 p11 p12 p15
4 4  p12 p13 p14 p15
4 16  p7 p10 p11 p9
4 16  p9 p11 p12 p13
4 16  p9 p13 p14 p3
4 16  p3 p14 p15 p1
4 16  p1 p15 p10 p7
' In case you run out of user-defined points (a-z + A-Z),
' you are able to redefine points no longer needed.
' All points have then to be re-translated!
' GOSUB 3068b
' GOSUB Set01
' GOSUB Set02
' GOSUB Translate
' Pattern polygons using redifined points added by LDPattern
' ...
0 // End of Pattern created by LDPattern
0
END

:3068b
' Defaults for 3068b, copied from template
x=0
y=0
z=0
a=1
b=0
c=0
d=0
e=0
f=1
g=0
h=-1
i=0
P1 -20 20 0
P2 0 20 0
P3 20 20 0
P4 -20 0 0
P5 0 0 0
P6 20 0 0
P7 -20 -20 0
P8 0 -20 0
P9 20 -20 0
n=9
RETURN

:Translate
' Standard function, translates pattern thru matrix
for j=1 to n
x(0) = x+(x(j)*a)+(y(j)*b)
x(0) = x(0)+(z(j)*c)
y(0) = y+(x(j)*d)+ (y(j)*e)