 CAD / Development / 11091
11090  |  11092
Subject:
Possible (minor) contradiction in the specs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2010 22:21:47 GMT

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the correct group for this, but I was wondering about a
possible contradiction in the specs.

I started working on a translation of my LD4DStudio renderer in C++ in means of
a refresher course. While starting this up I decided to try and create a ldraw
file loading implementation as close to the standard as possible.

So while setting up the comment / meta handling stuff I read in the 1.0.0 specs
comments are preferred to start with "0 //" (old way depreciated), But when
gathering all meta line keywords I noticed the extension documents are using
comments without the // all the time.

Just something I noticed.

Greetings,

Roland