 CAD / Development / 10956
Re: Orion or Carsten: please contact me regarding LDDP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 2009 18:42:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Willy Tschager wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs wrote:
I haven't gotten anything from Orion.

Orion is on duty.

Thanks Willy.  That explains a lot.  I knew he was in the navy, but thought I'd
seen more posts from him relatively recently.

Carsten, do you still work on LDDP?  I
seem to remember you don't, but if you do, send me an email, and I'll let you
know what my suggestion is.

No he doesn't - Orion is the only coder right now. I was able to contact Carsten
to sign the Third Party Agreement for the AIOI though - let me know if you want
his new address anyway.

That's OK.  My suggestion requires coding, so my contacting Carsten won't be too
useful if he's no longer coding on the project.

--Travis