 CAD / Development / 10949
10948  |  10950
Subject:
Orion or Carsten: please contact me regarding LDDP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 2009 23:05:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs wrote:
Sorry for the personal post, but I've sent two emails to Orion without a
response to either (the first sent months ago), so I'm concerned that my
messages are being swallowed by a SPAM filter.

Orion, I had a suggestion for improving the interaction between LDDP and LDView.
Please contact me, even if you don't want to work on it.  Let me know if you
received my previous emails, too.  If not, I'll mail you from a different email
account.

I haven't gotten anything from Orion.  Carsten, do you still work on LDDP?  I
seem to remember you don't, but if you do, send me an email, and I'll let you
know what my suggestion is.

--Travis