 CAD / Development / 10837 (-10)
  Program naming conventions?

I am wrapping up a little utility to pretty-print LDraw code (as a supplement to some things LDDP can do and as a stand-alone tool for other platforms). My working name for it is LDTrim, but I am curious if anyone has better suggestions. In (...) (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Using LDraw (and LeoCAD, LDGLite, LDView) on 64 bit Linux?

(...) Apparently it's not too hard to get it to compile under x64. I had a friend using 64 bit debian fetch the latest code from CVS and build it. He had to install the developer version of libOSMesa to compile, but that was about it. His Direct (...) (16 years ago, 5-May-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: 3ds Max Import Script

(...) Hi Guys, thanks for the feedback, what I've done is basically take both suggestions and merge them. Basically what I've observed so far is that not all parts in the "Parts" folder have the LDRAWORG meta tag (which denotes the type of file, (...) (16 years ago, 4-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: 3ds Max Import Script

(...) Hi Travis! Thanks for the input. I'm yet to fully exploit the meta/header data of the files, I've focused on the winding properties only thus far. This will give me greater cause to look deeper into them! Cheers Shane (16 years ago, 3-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 3ds Max Import Script

Thanks Steve! That's really useful! I too thought that ldraw site would have the directory structure more documented then it is, but clarification is always nice. Cheers Shane (16 years ago, 3-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: 3ds Max Import Script

(...) Note that in addition to the directory structure, official parts should all have a comment line in them that starts with one of the following prefixes: 0 !LDRAW_ORG PART 0 LDRAW_ORG PART 0 LDRAW_ORG ELEMENT 0 OFFICIAL LCAD UPDATE 0 Original (...) (16 years ago, 3-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) --Travis (16 years ago, 3-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Using LDraw (and LeoCAD, LDGLite, LDView) on 64 bit Linux?

(...) A six year old version doesn't sound all that great. How hard would it be to get the current version to compile under x64? Failing that, how hard would it be to get the 32 bit version running under x64? With commands like linux32 and such I'm (...) (16 years ago, 3-May-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: 3ds Max Import Script

(...) Hi Shane, This sounds like an interesting project. And useful. :) (...) I think any user of autodesk tools has cursed their name at some time or another. ;) (...) And, if you wanted, you could replace some of the imported "primitive bricks" (...) (16 years ago, 3-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Yeah, but the hint helped me. With the side mounted dock I was able to reproduce the problem (or a problem at least) on the G4. I cleaned up some of the buffer swapping and window reshaping code, and it seems to work better for me now. Of (...) (16 years ago, 3-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact