 CAD / Development / 1071
    mirrored parts —Todd Lehman
   (...) Ooh. That's an interesting one. One kind of "cheating" that won't confuse the system is using a color of a part that doesn't really exist -- a request for that part just simply wouldn't ever be fulfilled, similar to the way a request for a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: mirrored parts —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) AUGH! I'm guilty of both types of cheating! Maybe you should allow the person searching for the parts to replace hard to find colors with easier to find parts? For example, I built all my Star Wars models in white (except for the snow (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: mirrored parts —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) I don't feel this is cheating, so much as personal artistic expression. Karim Nassar was just nominated for CLSOTW in spite of using this tactic. I'd vote for him. It doesn't need to be an issue of confusing people into trying to find (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)