 CAD / Development / 10642 (-5)
  Re: Dear LSC, was: LDrawIni API (was: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> To: <lugnet.cad.dev@lugnet.com> Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 5:56 PM Subject: Dear LSC, was: LDrawIni API (was: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths) (...) (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Dear LSC, was: LDrawIni API (was: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths)

(...) Dear LSC, I examined the LDraw website and was unable to find formalization for the support of optional part paths. I'm updating LPub and would like to include support for this concept of alternate paths for LDraw parts. The PRE and POST (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Change to existing policy on embedding POV-Ray code in Official Files

(...) Hello All, First I am no part designer but reading through this discussion I got an idea that might be interesting to share. First I think Orion is right with his stand to not allow povcode because of the 'why only pov-ray' argument. So I was (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Change to existing policy on embedding POV-Ray code in Official Files

(...) Since I've contributed exactly two official parts to the LDraw library (neither of them with inlined POV-Ray code), I'm sure that my opinion carries more weight than anyone's on the subject... :) For some time it has been argued that the use (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Change to existing policy on embedding POV-Ray code in Official Files

(...) I'd _like_ to see a meta-language for basic shapes defined in their primitives (the current naming system would be fine if it was consistent) as that could be used in converter software of all hues. I also realise this isn't likely to happen (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact